Private pay service fees are calculated depending on the type of service provided. To simplify the process I ask that you pay at the time of service. Due to the cost and time involved in billing insurance companies, I offer a reduced fee for private pay. A sliding fee scale is also available in some cases.
I am only able to bill insurance for mental health services. If you are looking for Feldenkrais without mental health, please call me for introductory and ongoing rates for these appointments.
My counseling services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. I may be able to help you determine what your benefit is. You can also check your coverage by asking the following questions, and be alert of policy changes as they occur (especially at the beginning of each fiscal year, changing jobs):
* Does my health insurance plan include mental/behavioral health benefits?
* What is my deductible and has it been met?
* How many sessions per year does my insurance cover?
* What is the coverage amount per session? What is my co-pay (co-insurance)?
* Is approval required from my primary care physician?
* If I have a Medical Savings Account, how do I submit for reimbursement?
INSURANCE COMPANIES ACCEPTED:
I am a contracted provider with the following companies and accept new insurance clients as my schedule will allow.
- Regence Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Medicare (including FamilyCare, and most supplemental programs)
- Oregon Health Plan FamilyCare or Open Card only
- Pacific Source
Other programs that might cover mental health appointments with me:
- CAREAssist, supplemental insurance
- Crime Victims’ Compensation, which is not an insurance plan but provides some coverage for certain crime victims
- Workman’s Compensation for workplace injuries that have resulted in an emotional trauma.
Some insurance companies will also reimburse you for an “out of network” provider.
Please feel free to contact me if you have questions about fees or insurance coverage.