Fees & Insurance
NOTE: I am only able to bill insurance for mental health services. If you are looking for Feldenkrais sessions without a mental health diagnosis, this would be on a self-pay basis (see the bottom of this page for more information).
My counseling services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. I may be able to help you determine what your benefit is. You can also check your coverage by asking your health plan the following questions, and be alert of policy changes as they occur (especially at the beginning of each fiscal year or when changing jobs):
* Does my health insurance plan include mental/behavioral health benefits?
* What is my deductible and has it been met? Does it apply to mental health?
* What is the coverage amount per session? What is my co-pay/co-insurance?
* If I have a Health Savings Account, how do I submit for reimbursement?
I’m able to take new clients with the following insurance:
- Medicaid: OHP Open Card, or we can request a single case agreement
- Medicare (including most supplemental programs)
- Some insurance plans will reimburse out-of-network providers
Other programs that might cover mental health appointments with me:
- Crime Victims’ Compensation, which is not an insurance plan but provides some coverage for certain crime victims
- Workman’s Compensation for workplace injuries that have resulted in an emotional trauma.
Some insurance plans will reimburse you for an “out of network” provider.
Please feel free to contact me if you have questions about fees or insurance coverage.
Private Pay (not using insurance):
- 60 minutes: $125.00
- 45 minutes: $100.00